10′x30′ Party Wedding Tent
If you are hosting a big party or wedding this summer then have a look at this fantastic Wedding tent below. The dimensions are 10 feet by 30 feet so it’s a nice big one. The head height is just over 8 feet too which is plenty tall enough.
One thing to note is that this wedding tent is NOT classed as a heavy duty one. This means that it is best used as a temporary shelter only and shouldn’t be left set up overnight – the price obviously reflects this. Having said that there are plenty of buyers who reviewed their purchase and have actually left it up for a few days and even weeks!
- What is the Framework made from?
The frame for this tent is made of white powered coated rust and corrosion resistant steel. This means it will last a long time even if used in wet weather.
It includes 6 removable sidewalls with windows. This is one of the features that I like. There are lots of windows in a classic style so the inside feels airy and bright. There are also 2 solid walls at either end that can also be removed if required.
- Suitable for How Many People?
This wedding tent will hold up to approximately 40 people.
- How easy is it to set up?
The set up will require between 2 to 4 people. It is quite straight forward and doesn’t require any power tools. All you need to set it up is included in the package.
- Is it waterproof?
The material of both the cover and the sidewalls is waterproof and also has UV protection.
- What accessories and recommended for use with this tent?
Customers recommend using weight feet to give it extra stability.
- What weather conditions is this wedding tent suitable for?
The manufacturer recommends using this tent as an outdoor canopy for weddings or parties. It is not suitable for use in the winter as it will not stand up to high winds, rain or snow! You need a heavy duty gazebo for that. Some customers have used extra stakes and weights to be on the safe side incase a wind picks up. However any wind stronger than 8mph is considered risky with this tent.
- Very easy to set up – takes about an hour with 2 people
- The sidewalls are really easy to take on and off as they use velcro to attach them
- Looks lovely from the inside and outside
- Stands up fine in rain and wind – one customer measured winds of 20mph and it was still stable
- Spacious inside and can accommodate chairs and tables easily
- Much cheaper than renting one
- The stakes and rope supplied are not good enough if you want to keep it up overnight or for a few days – recommended buying better ones. Also use duct tape on the poles to keep them in place in case of winds
- Instructions or not very clear
For the price this is definitely cheaper than renting a party tent. This one looks good and has plenty of space inside and suitable for a wedding if you decorate thie inside. If you live somewhere where the weather doesn’t suddenly change you will be fine with this tent. I think that the weather is really the issue with this – if you have any concerns that it will be windy or suddenly become stormy then I would not recommend getting this one but rather a heavy duty version that is designed to withstand bad weather conditions. The only downside with those is that they are a lot more expensive – you are looking at perhaps $500.
If you are interested in finding out more then here is the link to Amazon.
Filed under: Wedding Tents« « National Camping and Caravanning Week 2012 | Is the Coleman Mackenzie Cabin X6 tent suitable for tall campers? » »
More on Tent Reviews
- None Found